Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Daughter assulted.....

Less than 10 posts so far! USER IS NOT AVAILABLE

Default Daughter assulted.....

Hi all, sorry for this but my eldest daughter has been attacked last night by about 9 kids, at least 3 of them were boys!

We have had a minni riot in the area as I went around with the Police trying to find the gang, which we did.....

One of the boys is 12 and the other is 13. The 13 year old is in a special school and is known by the Police for this sort of thing, it transpires as I travelled with the Police there is a vast number of the public that are being "hastled" by this family and I intend to find them all out and see what we can do about this.

Whilst at Rother on the last day's racing the kids were there causing trouble, I got home after they saw me and they ran off, only to find they had been to my house with a baseball bat to "sort me out" very brave of them as they knew I was still at Rother! Trouble is the hastled my neighbour instead.

Any way to the point...

I know some of you reported having had run-in's with this gang but I would like to know how far spread the trouble went.

Can any of you that had an encounter with them please contact me via PM with any details you can provide. I will not be using any of this for official use if you do not want your name mentioned but if things get worse, as I expect things will, I will contact you and explain exactly what is going on in advance of anything taking place.

I am sorry to ask this of you but it is about time we changed things to protect our children and our sanity.

Thank you,

Brian.

Brian at Reynolds - Towers dot com

Default Re: Daughter assulted.....

Sorry to hear that Brian, a very disturbing tale. I hope everything gets sorted out.

I last went to Rother 5 years ago and there were kids causing trouble then. They were attacking club kids with sticks and pulling out knives. A load of us had to confront the family who weren't with the club but had just turned up within the camping area.

They nearly had their come uppance when they kicked a ball up against the Gills van

I'm surprised to hear that there's still a problem and sorry to hear about your experiences.

I remember there was a catalogue of crime at various events I went to.

Kids nicking beer at Gang Warily

Bottled water being nicked at Whittlesey

Attempted theft of a trailer at Lydd

Travellers trying to invade Penton

YOu don't need this at a family event do you?

I take my hat off to you Brian.

I come across this sort of thing all the time but most people are to afraid to talk to the police because of the reprocussions and the mental strain it puts on them.

It's about time people in this country started taking responsability for their own actions. (little s**ts)

I hope you get the support you deserve.

Best regards

Wayne Hill

Thanks for the good will.

I have been over to where the family live and basically there is a strong following to have then removed.......

They have an elderly lady next door that is suffering badly with their parties and bad language, also the same for the neighbour the other side....

The local chippie has banned them (after first beating them!! after they threw eggs into the open door as well as other items!)the local car parts shop has been telling the Police for weeks now and the neighbour opposite the parts shop has also been in constant contact with the Police...

The local disused off-licence has had its windows smashed and the next door residents have been constantly hassled....

One neighbour has had his van set alight....

The list goes on.... oh and now he has got his 13 year old girlfriend pregnant it would seem!!!!

The Police came today to perform a video statement but did not know how to use the kit so it was back to pen and pencil…..

It also seems the gang got their phones out as Amy was approaching them and filmed the fight so we are trying to get hold of that and see exactly what happened….

It all took place outside a pub and nobody came out to stop it!

What is going on with this society we have created?

B.

Makes your blood boil doesn't it, bloody

In all the hassle and bad times you're having you still manage to throw in a classic statement that made me chuckle...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian G Reynolds

The Police came today to perform a video statement but did not know how to use the kit so it was back to pen and pencil…..

Hope you get it sorted soon mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian G Reynolds

I have been over to where the family live and basically there is a strong following to have then removed... be that using the law or what ever.....

Brian,

The only advise I can give to you is "don't lower yourself to the standards of these cowardly thugs<font face="Courier">[/COLOR]"

Make sure it is all done professionally.

Many a time have My colleauges and I had to arrest the nice people of this world because they have been constantly pushed by these sorts of people and have lost their cool,which is understandable, but the law doesn't see it that way.

Be safe and good luck.

Wayne Hill

really sorry to hear about the assault Brian

police should sort them out