Thread: Satalite Dish

Less than 10 posts so far! USER IS NOT AVAILABLE

Default Satalite Dish

Hi Guys & Gals

I have a brand new portable Satalite Dish and reciever box in Bag with all leads and Instructions.Tried once at home 1000`s of channels from 3 different Satalites.

We haven`t a scart socket on the tele we use on our travels.Not buing another expensive 12/240v Tele Hence sale.

I will bring it to Gang warily if anybody is interested Try before you buy 60.

Default Re: Satalite Dish

Roger,

Quite a few of the small LCD domestic tv's (14" ish)have the power supply separate, and quite a few are actually 12v input to tv, so simply use the power supply at home, and plumb it straight in when away.

Jamie

There, and I thought your post was going to be requesting said sattelite equipment so Oscar could watch CBB's when away!

PS We got our LCD TV from Comet but you need to check the back for 12v connectivity as the staff don't know that it is a possibility!!

Hi Folks

Yes we can use it at home,and we have genie for away,but as i said in first post the tele dosnt have a scart socket for the box.

Does your TV have any AV input? I can do you any kind of adaptor, you don't need a scart. Tell me the make and model number and I'll check it out.

Hi Gavin

Thanks for your interest .The tele is a 10" Avtex 12/240v tft-lcd screen.With AVinput jack.ALSO vga Input socket for pc.

if this info helps

Cheers

Roger

Ps I would still like to sell the dish.

The TV company's technical page isn't working so I can't check it out. What connectors does it have for AV in? 3 x phonos sockets or mini-jack?

Either way we can sort out your reason for selling but if you still want to sell for other reasons then no mattter.