Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: plowing in.

Less than 10 posts so far! USER IS NOT AVAILABLE

Default Re: plowing in.

I have been under the front and cant see a secondary plaining surface. can you describe what i am looking for? It may have fallen off .

if it takes 4 large blokes to lift it (not carry lust lift) is not heavy i suppose.

Has anyone got the 45mph as advertised?

Can someone describe the anti polw in device that exists as i think it may have fallen off as nothing clever exists.

No not heavy only takes 4 blokes to lift it ( not carry needs 2 more). Sealed bags at front stops air lubrication so plow along. Has anyone done the advertised 45 mph please.

Quote Originally Posted by hoverchaps
    Has anyone done the advertised 45 mph please.

On or off the trailer?

the front planning surface comes down at the same angle as the sides, then cuts under to a shallower angle, giving you effectively two planning surfaces, like the underside of a sevtec in a way. this would not fall off!

the hovpod i have seen did not have totally sealed front segments they were still open at the bottom with a fist sized hole, but like a chip bag, sealed upto the planning surface?

does this hovpod you have plough in bad then?

does it have a 503 engine with the zorst behind the engine under the cover? this can cook the rear cylinder, or it did on the pod i saw!