Hello all

I have arranged for hire craft to be available on the Saturday for the training weekend. This will give an opportunity for non-members to try it out and see what it's all about. The cost is likely to be around 100 each for craft hire for the day, plus the regular event charge and lunch, based on 5 people sharing a craft - not cheap, but a great deal compared to "hovercraft experiences" which give far less time in the craft for a similar price!

Sharers won't be able to get enough time in the craft to gain the PQS 1 unfortunately, but will get a great day and a fantastic introduction to the sport. You will get all the same tuition, but just a little less practise. Obviously the smaller the group, the more time in the craft, but the cost will be greater.

The hire is arranged through a commercial hovercraft hire business, so this part of things will be dealt with directly - I will be able to help putting the "hire group" together. If you are interested please let me know ASAP, as I need to let the hire company know numbers.

PS - those who have already contacted me about hire should confirm their interest

Cheers
Ian