Thread: Moderator

Forum God > 400 posts

Exclamation Moderator

still strying to figger out the new forum, please excuse

Dear Moderator

Can I please get access to the huilders page, as you may know I am starting to build my Sev and will need the help of the cruisers and builders.

Have been a member of the forum for years now and would realy like some support in this matter.

I do not live in the UK, thus am not a member of the HCGB but am a Hovercraft NUT.

Thanks

Administrator

Default Re: Moderator

Sorry Atters - no can do. If you want access to any of the club member areas then you have to be a member of the club (logical - eh!).

It doesn't matter where you live in the world - everyone is welcome. Just click here , fill in the details and, within a few minutes, you will be a member!

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Hi Atters,

We have members all over the World so that is not a problem.

You are about to spend 5 grand (or more no doubt over in SA) on building a craft. The cost of membership is a tiny fragment of that build cost but the benefit of joining is huge (experienced users giving advice, searchable forums for tips and fixes, magazine archives, building etc).

It really is worth joining.

All IMHO of course.
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"

Forum God > 400 posts

You have talked me into it, I will join. The wife again, you know, she doesn't take no kak from me.

Forum God > 400 posts

Quote Originally Posted by atters View Post
    You have talked me into it, I will join. The wife again, you know, she doesn't take no kak from me.
    Good man... see you on the inside!

Ian
    Ian Brooks
    Gloucester, UK
    http://www.hoverclub.org.uk