Thread: Training Event

Forum God > 400 posts

Default Training Event

Hello all

We are looking like about 12-15 trainees with 7 craft so far - looking like a good field. There will be more details early next week. I'll update the entry in the calender (as soon as I get the hang of the new system that is!)

A number of people contacted me regarding craft hire for the Training Event. This can be arranged, but I need to know who is interested - please let me know ASAP. I have a list of those who have contacted me, but that was on the old BB so I need your new BB names!

The cost will depend on how many people are interested, it is about 500 per craft, not cheap but split 5 ways would be very good value compared to a "hovercraft experience".

If anyone is having trouble with insurance, please contact me ASAP.

This is posted on the public board as this is an introductory event - all members and prospective members welcome!

Cheers
    Ian
    Ian Brooks
    Gloucester, UK
    http://www.hoverclub.org.uk

Very active > 100 posts Family/group Member peach4730's Avatar

Default Re: Training Event

provisionally booked spaces at the duckworth hall for evening meal for twenty folk if different let ian brookes know. cheers font.

Forum God > 400 posts

Quote Originally Posted by peach4730 View Post
    provisionally booked spaces at the duckworth hall for evening meal for twenty folk if different let ian brookes know. cheers font.
    Good call!
    Ian Brooks
    Gloucester, UK
    http://www.hoverclub.org.uk

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Events calendar has been updated.

Clicky
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"

Less than 10 posts so far!

Dear Ian!

I send this message to you because you where the first contact coming up when I registered at the club site.

I am interested in the right contact to a member who could inform me about the rental of race hovercraft. As you are organising rented crafts
    I thought you could advise me accordingly.

The intention is to send them to Austria for an event to introduce hovercraft racing here!

I am looking forward to your answer!

Anderle

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anderle View Post
    Dear Ian!

I send this message to you because you where the first contact coming up when I registered at the club site.

I am interested in the right contact to a member who could inform me about the rental of race hovercraft. As you are organising rented crafts
    I thought you could advise me accordingly.

The intention is to send them to Austria for an event to introduce hovercraft racing here!

I am looking forward to your answer!

Anderle
    Hi Anderle

You would probably be better off contacting the European Hover Club as they are a bit nearer to you! There are racers from Germany near to you and there is also a race meeting in Slovakia this year.

Please follow this link and good luck! http://www.europeanhovercraftfederat..._countries.php
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"

Less than 10 posts so far!

Thanks for information, will try the German or Slovacian contact!

cheers!

Anderle