Thread: Medway History Hunt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extremely active > 250 posts! Club Member

Default Medway History Hunt

Also posted in the members cruising talk.

Can everyone who plans to come on the Medway History Hunt on the 27th/28th June please let me know by replying to this post.
    I need to know if you are bringing a motor caravan or a tent so I can monitor our space requirement.

As soon as I have all the facts I will publish them together with an entry form.

This event is open to drivers with experience of operating in large open estuaries. Craft should be quiet, reliable and buoyant.
    I reserve the right to refuse entry to any craft which appears unsuitable for the environment or appears to be poorly built or maintained.

All craft must be capable of operating at low speeds. Parts of the river have a 6 knot speed limit and we must be perceived as operating at low, sensible speeds in this area. If yours is an "all or nothing" type craft then don't come.

It will be a great fun event with one overall winner finding the "treasure". It is not a race but a search for historical facts along the river.

So, let me know if you're coming.

Cheers

Very active > 100 posts Club Member

Smile Re: Medway History Hunt

ok gav i think my craft covers all the specs so i,m up for it if i make the grade......cheers mate

Extremely active > 250 posts! Club Member

Default Re: Medway History Hunt

You know you're most welcome Bryan. Just keep a reign on that beast of yours! (and I don't mean Jon )
    Last edited by Jon Pert; 15-Apr-09 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Pressed wrong button!

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Default Re: Medway History Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by gavinparson View Post
    You know you're most welcome Bryan. Just keep a reign on that beast of yours! (and I don't mean Jon )
    Count me in! Probably sharing a camper.
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"