Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Video from Magnolls this weekend

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Default Live Video from Magnolls this weekend

Paul Taylor and I are hoping to broadcast a live video and audio service from the UK National Racing at Magnolls Farm near Blackburn this weekend. This initial trial will be available to members and non members at www.live.raceresults.info We will aim to cover all the races from around 11 am to 6pm on all 3 days -saturday, sunday & monday.

Its all very experimental but please call by and see how we're getting on. If theres no pic try again later. Feedback welcome

Keith Oakley

Forum God > 400 posts

Default Re: Live Video from Magnolls this weekend

I'll be watching
    In the beginning there was the Cube; I know where is came from and it has the power to create Hover life. But with great power comes great Fun.

There's still a software problem for IE7 users which means they may not see updates to the text messages on the www.live.raceresults.info webpage. Theres a simple solution which involves changing your cache settings - click on the help button for info on how to do it.
    See us at the weekend!
    Keith

Greetings from a sunny and dry Magnolls Farm (Peaches Pad) where we've currently got 3 new craft doing flotation tests on the pond.
    We're fighting the usual no of bugs and problems but I hope to get broadcasting practice sessions later this afternoon. The good news is that there is only one round of racing today and thats scheduled to start around 4pm.
    Call by during the afternoon to see our practise sessions.
    Keith

Forum God > 400 posts

Am I two hours ahead or behind you guys? have been checking the site all day and nothing seems to be happening, the results are there, but no video. Or have you not started yet? Time here is 13:16
    In the beginning there was the Cube; I know where is came from and it has the power to create Hover life. But with great power comes great Fun.

Forum God > 400 posts

OK, its working, got picture, nothing go on at the mom. 13:33

We've been on and off but I think we'll have a picture up fairly continuously from now (12.40 UK summer time). We're fighting problems with poor uplink speed over the vodafone mobile broadband link so I would expect you to see lots of breaks in transmission. Stick with it practise starts at 1310
    Keith

More than 30 posts!

Hi Kieth,

picture & sound ok down here in Bognor

shame i cant be there

Mart