Thread: Manchester 10k Run

More than 30 posts! Scrutineer
    Club Member

Default Manchester 10k Run

Hi Everyone,

As usual I've left it to the very last minute.....but I could do with some sponsors for the 10k Run I am doing this Sunday in aid of the Alzheimers Society. We've set up a website, so donating is really fast & simple.....
    http://www.justgiving.com/newtonfamily

Any help would be greatly appreciated, hopefully I'll be finished before next weekends race meeting!

Daniel.

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Default Re: Manchester 10k Run

Just donated buddy.

Can't wait to see the state you'll be in next Friday, don't think you'll be up for throwing some shapes on the dancefloor!

Seriously, good on you guys, good luck!
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"

Very active > 100 posts Family/group Member peach4730's Avatar

Default Re: Manchester 10k Run

dude did you forget to let us know??? sort you some on monday morning after the event your pain will be my happiness good luck bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Newton View Post
    Hi Everyone,

As usual I've left it to the very last minute.....but I could do with some sponsors for the 10k Run I am doing this Sunday in aid of the Alzheimers Society. We've set up a website, so donating is really fast & simple.....
    http://www.justgiving.com/newtonfamily

Any help would be greatly appreciated, hopefully I'll be finished before next weekends race meeting!

Daniel.