Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Engine Identification

Very active > 100 posts Club Member

Default Re: Engine Identification

Great news Paddy, now get down to Mountshannon for the Shannon Cruise , last weekend in July. Its only 234 miles from you. Philip

Less than 10 posts so far! Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Philip View Post
    Great news Paddy, now get down to Mountshannon for the Shannon Cruise , last weekend in July. Its only 234 miles from you. Philip
    No worries Philip, im back to work in Iraq at present but i should be back in July
    Jonny.....N. Ireland

NEVER TAKE AN EEJIT WITH YOU.... YOU'LL ALWAYS FIND ONE WHEN YOU GET THERE!!!

More than 30 posts! Club Member

Hi Paddy,
    Welcome to the mad world of hovercrafts. As you know by now, there are but a few craft in Ireland at the moment, scattered between Dublin, Kerry, Sligo, Tipperary and Donegal. As well as being members of the HCGB (money well spent) most are also members of the Irish Hovercraft Club (very expensive at €10 ).
    The Shannon Cruise is open to all hovercrafters (IHC members or not) and you are more han welcome to attend. There are a number of posts on the open forum with dates, site info and craft registration for use on the Shannon that will be of help. If you want to have a chat some time, give me a ring on 00353-1-4554248 (home) or 00353-0872507004 (mobile) and I can fill you in on the IHC.
    Slán,
    David.

Less than 10 posts so far! Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by David Ryan View Post
    Hi Paddy,
    Welcome to the mad world of hovercrafts. As you know by now, there are but a few craft in Ireland at the moment, scattered between Dublin, Kerry, Sligo, Tipperary and Donegal. As well as being members of the HCGB (money well spent) most are also members of the Irish Hovercraft Club (very expensive at €10 ).
    The Shannon Cruise is open to all hovercrafters (IHC members or not) and you are more han welcome to attend. There are a number of posts on the open forum with dates, site info and craft registration for use on the Shannon that will be of help. If you want to have a chat some time, give me a ring on 00353-1-4554248 (home) or 00353-0872507004 (mobile) and I can fill you in on the IHC.
    Thanks David for all the information its much appreciated buddy, im working in Iraq at the minute but ill be back home again mid July so ill give you a shout when i get back.

Jonny
    Jonny.....N. Ireland

NEVER TAKE AN EEJIT WITH YOU.... YOU'LL ALWAYS FIND ONE WHEN YOU GET THERE!!!