Thread: any budding tv stars out there?

Administrator Club Member

Default any budding tv stars out there?

I have recieved this, thought I would post it in case anybody is intereseted.

Hi there,

My name is Jennifer and I’m working on a new programme at Dragonfly Film and Television Productions for Channel 4.

The programme ‘Power Struggle’ is a unique educational experience which looks at human behaviour. We are looking for a large, diverse, mixed group of volunteers to take part.

As such I hoped you might be able to forward this email and our advert (attached) amongst your colleagues and the club members associated with your sports board, as well as any friends or family who might be interested in getting involved in this important televised event.

If you were able to display our poster anywhere within your club then that would be a massive help and I’d be happy to send some over to you in the post.

Should anyone you know be interested in applying then they can find the application form at www.dragonfly.tv/application<http://www.dragonfly.tv/application>.

Many thanks and wishing you all the best,

Jennifer

If you would prefer not to be contacted about any TV projects I am working on then please do let me know and I apologise in advance for any inconvenience.

Jennifer Greenwood
    Researcher
    Dragonfly Film and Television Productions Ltd Formerly known as Firefly Film and Television Productions Ltd

120 - 124 Curtain Road
    London EC2A 3SQ
    United Kingdom
    Attached Files Attached Files