Thread: Video Replay now available

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Default Video Replay now available

You can now watch a replay of previous race meeting live coverage by going to www.replay.raceresults.info The index there will enable you to select which days racing you want to view plus give you access to laptimes and pointstables for that event.
    I've made the whole days coverage available rather than editing it, both to save effort on my part and allow you the viewer to decide whats best for you rather than me. Thus the coverage should give views of everyone, not just the leaders. I hope folk will post times for their favourite bits on this website. eg mine is Hibby's charge starting at 62 mins on Freiburg saturday.
    I haven't yet posted coverage from Magnolls 1. The quality is poorer and fragmented across several files so I need to do some sorting
    Enjoy
    Keith

Very active > 100 posts Club Member

Default Re: Video Replay now available

Well so far my favourite bits are Saturday 196:50 where Barry calls John B. a hasbeen (sorry john, but it was funny!), and 242 where Jimmy gives an unusual greeting to the internet audience. The rest was a lot of driving round in circles which was much less fun :)