Thread: 400 up for grabs!!!!

Extremely active > 250 posts! Club Member

Default 400 up for grabs!!!!

The prize chest for the Medway History Hunt next week is now worth nearly 400!

Get your entry forms in before tomorrow if you want to take part. Find them here....

http://www.hovercraft.org.uk/showthread.php?t=21700

Very active > 100 posts Club Member

Talking Re: 400 up for grabs!!!!

Hey John i hope your bringing your thinking head Friday........Looks like i might have to bring that extra jerry can after all!!........Nothing like a good challenge.

Nicholas Flint

Default Re: 400 up for grabs!!!!

Hello again,
    Have just had Kip and Doreen Mc for a few days and have rejoined HCGB again. I Hope to gradualy return to cruising now i am retired so will be interested in "tagging along" with a cruise or two whilst i power up my aspirations and generaly get up to speed on all things that hover. Please feel free to pass this info onto other cruisers that may be willing to have a waist cuddle from my goodself on the back seat!
    Not sure if this system automaticaly gives you my e-m SO -----nick@sealdown.com

Wow, great to hear from you again Nick. It's been a long time.
    To all of you newbies who haven't heard of Nick, he was one of the pioneers of independant cruising in my opinion. His trips and holidays alone with his faithful Falcon and his family made great reading in the mags years ago. If you can find the articles in the archives then they're definately worth a read.

I look forward to seeing you at some cruising events in the near future, and welcome back!

Gavin

Entries have now closed for the Medway History Hunt. This is so I can commit to printing the books for the teams and finalising camping with the boat club.

Thank you to those that have entered and you will receive final details including how to enter the boat club compound by PM or email during the coming week.

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Flint View Post
    Hello again,
    Have just had Kip and Doreen Mc for a few days and have rejoined HCGB again. I Hope to gradualy return to cruising now i am retired so will be interested in "tagging along" with a cruise or two whilst i power up my aspirations and generaly get up to speed on all things that hover. Please feel free to pass this info onto other cruisers that may be willing to have a waist cuddle from my goodself on the back seat!
    Not sure if this system automaticaly gives you my e-m SO -----nick@sealdown.com
    Welcome back!!

Where abouts in the UK are you??

And, yep people can get your email address by simply clicking on your username, a little box drops down with options such as emailing, private messaging, adding to your contact list etc etc.

Look forward to meeting you.
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Hey John i hope your bringing your thinking head Friday........Looks like i might have to bring that extra jerry can after all!!........Nothing like a good challenge.
    Ummmm, I'm bringing my usual head, not sure if that's any use.
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"