Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gang Warily -TV Ideas

Very active > 100 posts Council
    Club Member

Default Re: Gang Warily -TV Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by tall4999 View Post

I also learnt that mounting the camera on the handlebars led to lots of footage of bushes and trees..

Jonathan
    I wonder why?

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Back from Warsaw late last night - now I've got 24hours to service all the kit.

Thanks Ross -looks like we've got some great toys to play with this weekend, I'm hoping to learn some new tricks. Perhaps Jonathon you can bring your 'in flight' movies along after your race and we'll replay them in a break - any volunteers to do the 'driving critique' voiceover for Jonathon? If we can't sort out copyright lets leave Coast for another event.

I haven't heard about any plugging of the coverage to non hovercraft people! Apart from having some fun the real aim here is to get some new members - it would be a shame to waste all this effort. Anyone done any promoting? Don't forget to use www.live.hovercraft.org.uk on any non hovercraft sites so we can detect the new viewers. Coverage for the hovercraft community continues on www.live.raceresults.info

Keith

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Pert View Post
    Will try and email them this week unless anyone else wants to?
    No-one? Right I'll send an email off tonight (sorry I haven't been able to before hand but been quite busy this week).

Keith I have put some postings on the usual boards I use as I normally do. Anyone else put it anywhere??

Maybe someone could set up a Twitter account for the club? Any volunteers?
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Quick search brings up a few sites like this.

http://www.camvista.com/webdir/

Webcam directories. May be worth putting the address on a load of these sites. Not really direct advertising but you never know...
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"

Try it - the sports and special events categories may be worthwhile. Anyone else any promo ideas??
    Keith

More than 30 posts! Club Member

I will bring a DVD of the Raid movies to Gang Warily but only arriving after the Solent Cruise on Saturday. You are welcome to use the You Tube footage but obviously the quality is very downgraded from the original
    Best Regards
    Chris Campbell

Great bring the DVD along- why not take some footage of the Solent Cruise and we'll put that in as well
    Keith

More than 30 posts! Club Member

Live address mentioned in premeeting press release.

Note that the course has had to be altered due to low lake water level so cutting out the major blind spot for viewing at the back of the lake.

Bob.
    Last edited by beech2896; 28-Aug-09 at 07:05 AM.