Message originally posted by griffi5686 on 14-May-09 at 01:40 PM:

Well I have finally managed to get some work done. The duct is now glassed back into the rest of the craft, the engine is out and being looked at and I've started to cut back the gel coat around the steering ready for some more glassing. My aim is to get it sorted for Rother Valley....here's hoping!

Here is where the hull started to rip away from the duct:




And here is the repair (looks a bit better):



So now all I need to do is get the engine sorted, fix the lose steering, repair the other glass areas, gel coat the repairs and reposition the fuel tank + a few other things I've forgotton!