Thread: Why

Extremely active > 250 posts!

Default Why

Why was my "Sorry But "posting removed to some far flung corner.
    It was not contentious and I deserve an answer.
    What on earth is going on.
    Who effectively censored it by moving it.
    Have we lost all rights to be advised why the the club appears to be in such turmoil.
    It appears that only a few members on committees have any say in current events.
    At the moment I am in despair and feel totally shut out of what is happening.

If whoever is responsible shoves this one under the carpet then at least extend me the courtesy of a PM to explain.

Totally Miffed,

Kip

Extremely active > 250 posts! Scrutineer
    Club Member

Default Re: Why

Do you mean this one?
    http://www.hovercraft.org.uk/showthr...3794-Sorry-But

It's where you left it, in the general forum
    I'r Gad!

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Default Re: Why

I moved it Kip. As far as I am concerned it is a club related matter so I moved it into the club member area of the board.

The members (you included) wanted member areas to discuss things off the publically viewable boards, you've got them and you're not using them. Glad we made the effort.

ETA: Not shoving things under the carpet, or censoring just putting things in the appropriate place. Whatever you may think members don't only look at the General Forum in the public area. They look at all the forums.
    Last edited by Jon Pert; 27-Jul-10 at 06:01 AM.
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"