Thread: What a week!

Extremely active > 250 posts! Scrutineer
    Club Member

Default What a week!

Bill and others have already thanked them in orange for their fantastic dedication last week and emails of thanks have been circulating, but I think it's important that as a club, we express our thanks and appreciation for EVERYONE that contributed to the largest WHC I can remember.

About 150 people directly contributed to the running of a week in which just about everything ran well; with site services installed, course laid out, administration dotted and tee'd, craft scrutineered, sound measured, flags waved, food served, folk entertained, laps scored, wrecks recovered, wounds treated, images broadcast, inters webbed... the list goes on.

If we don't thank each other, who will?

THANKS EVERYBODY
    Makes you proud to be Welsh, sorry, British
    I'r Gad!

Very active > 100 posts Scrutineer
    Club Member

Default Re: What a week!

I'd like to echo that, well done to everyone involved before, during and afterwards. An excellent meeting despite all the weather.
    Regards
    Dan

Forum God > 400 posts

Default Re: What a week!

Quote Originally Posted by Ewan Black View Post
    Bill and others have already thanked them in orange for their fantastic dedication last week and emails of thanks have been circulating, but I think it's important that as a club, we express our thanks and appreciation for EVERYONE that contributed to the largest WHC I can remember.

About 150 people directly contributed to the running of a week in which just about everything ran well; with site services installed, course laid out, administration dotted and tee'd, craft scrutineered, sound measured, flags waved, food served, folk entertained, laps scored, wrecks recovered, wounds treated, images broadcast, inters webbed... the list goes on.

If we don't thank each other, who will?

THANKS EVERYBODY
    Makes you proud to be Welsh, sorry, British
    And a big thanks from me too. It really did turn out great, didn't it?
    In the beginning there was the Cube; I know where is came from and it has the power to create Hover life. But with great power comes great Fun.