Wondering if anyone can help me please, I'm trying to figure out the name of a pipe fitting. The type where you have a large existing pipe, and a clamp goes around the edge and holds another pipe onto it at 90 degrees. So you can add a T section to an existing pipe basically.

I want to take a 2" pipe and add a 1" pipe into the side of it, ideally in a Y configuration but T will do!

Many thanks.