Thread: In search of plan set.

Less than 10 posts so far!

Question In search of plan set.

Hello,
    I am interested in purchasing a plan set and components for building a hovercraft. I was leaning towards the Eagle 1 plans but I can't get in contact with K&M. I have called, e-mailed and even tried faxing and I get no response. Are they still in business? Does anybody have any alternatives as far as self build craft plans? I want a finger skirt style craft. I apologize if I am asking basic questions, I live in California, U.S. There just aren't any companies out here for what I want. I have found vendors for everything I need, I just need to get the plan set. Maybe they are on vacation? I greatly appreciate any help with this matter and can't wait to build a craft!

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Default Re: In search of plan set.

I understand that Ken is on holiday and will be back next week.

Chris
    Chris and the boys

Less than 10 posts so far!

Thumbs up Re: In search of plan set.

Thank you Chris. The time difference makes it difficult to communicate, so I hope to touch base with him when he returns and submit my order. I look foward to sharing my progress, and once again thank you for the reply.

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Default Re: In search of plan set.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcal View Post
    Hello,
    I am interested in purchasing a plan set and components for building a hovercraft. I was leaning towards the Eagle 1 plans but I can't get in contact with K&M. I have called, e-mailed and even tried faxing and I get no response. Are they still in business? Does anybody have any alternatives as far as self build craft plans? I want a finger skirt style craft. I apologize if I am asking basic questions, I live in California, U.S. There just aren't any companies out here for what I want. I have found vendors for everything I need, I just need to get the plan set. Maybe they are on vacation? I greatly appreciate any help with this matter and can't wait to build a craft!
    Amphibious marine in the USA sell plans for the sevtec range of hovercraft. They sell plans for several different size of hovercraft, which are an easy build compared to some craft and work well.

What do you want to use the hovercraft for, cruising, racing or just messing around in a field?

My website you will find a link to videos of my sevtec build www.highlandhovercraft.co.uk
    Also other links to hovercraft builds.

The amphibious marine website link can probably be found on this site under the link page, as can other hovercraft plans suppliers.

Before purchasing any plans, seriously think what you want a hovercraft for, where you are going to use it, how many people you want to carry. This will determine what hovercraft best suits your needs.