Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SUSSEX hovercrafters

Less than 10 posts so far!

Default SUSSEX hovercrafters

Hi - I recently got 2 hovercrafts and would appreciate any contacts from guys near Sussex to help me get on - Thanks

Less than 10 posts so far!

Default Re: SUSSEX hovercrafters

hi

Extremely active > 250 posts!

Sussex is a big place.
    Where are you. There are several members in the area who you could contact.
    Welcome to our strange world.
    Kip

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the world of hovercraft. Currently there are 22 Sussex members on our database. Whereabouts are you?

Chris
    Chris and the boys

More than 10 posts! Club Member

i live in redhill,,,, can i help at all

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Hi - I recently got 2 hovercrafts and would appreciate any contacts from guys near Sussex to help me get on - Thanks
    What type of hovercraft have you got?

What do you intend doing with them, racing, cruising or just messing around in a field?

Very active > 100 posts Council
    Club Member

I'm also in Eastbourne Sussex and we meet up once a month in Haywards Heath, is normally the first Thursday of each month. A takeaway is decided on the night or is just a pie night, keep an eye out on here for time and place and please come along you are welcome, most of us race or are involved in racing in some way but we do have a few of the cruising croud there so whatever type of hovercrafting you are into or want to do we are all like minded (by that I mean slightly insane! Except Gill she has her own personal straight jacket)
    Kev

Forum God > 400 posts Family/group Member coles2196/01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Kev View Post
    I'm also in Eastbourne Sussex and we meet up once a month in Haywards Heath, is normally the first Thursday of each month. A takeaway is decided on the night or is just a pie night, keep an eye out on here for time and place and please come along you are welcome, most of us race or are involved in racing in some way but we do have a few of the cruising croud there so whatever type of hovercrafting you are into or want to do we are all like minded (by that I mean slightly insane! Except Gill she has her own personal straight jacket)
    Kev
    Hi Steve, Kev is just mean because he left the room at the AGM and was voted 'Chairman' again! Our next meeting will be on Thursday 6th October at 29 Vale Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 4JF. I will try and get the guys to discuss Firework Night, Christmas AND our infamous AGM (Annual Gourmet Meal)! There will also be chat about who won what during the race season.
    As Kev has indicated, we always have a meal (looks like he is aiming for Pie Night again!).

Bob and I live in Brighton and we have a hovercraft in kit form at the moment!

See you on the 6th.

(PS I have not had to use the straight jacket yet!)
    Growing old is compulsory -
    Growing up is optional!