Thread: AGM thanks

Very active > 100 posts Club Member

Default AGM thanks

Just like to say thanks for another great AGM. I appreciate the amount of work that goes into planning something like this, right down to the effort taken to produce the napkin wraps!

Was also liking the awards ceremony screens and walk up music. Felt just like the oscars, ha ha!

Nick

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Default Re: AGM thanks

Brilliant weekend - my thanks to all involved in organising it. As Nick said the attention to detail was incredible.
    I particularly enjoyed Jamie Lewendons lecture on fan failures and would like to congratulate him and his fellow scrutineers for the practical work they've done testing the safety of various fans. I look forward to seeing some of those broken fan bits in a mag article! Wouters lecture on hovering in a 4th world country was also very interesting and graphic - for once I was glad smellovision isn't a powerpoint feature yet!
    Keith

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Thank you to the Meercat team and others who helped make this a great weekend.

I understand that Jo would like to move aside and hand over next year's challenge to a new team. No doubt they will be well supported by this year's crew.

Volunteers required.

Chris
    Chris and the boys

Extremely active > 250 posts! Club Member

top job by Jo and the meerkats a thoroughly enjoyable weekend