Thread: I need some Help please - a curtain side trailer for the big lake stage

Extremely active > 250 posts! Club Member

Default I need some Help please - a curtain side trailer for the big lake stage

PLEASE - can anyone with contacts in the transport industry ask if we can borrow a semi trailer ( the back end of an artic lorry) for the stage at the big lake.
    Someone must know a haulier who has these in their yard. length not important - can be smallest they have or anything larger.

The offer is;

They get a half page advert free, 20 complimentary family tickets to any day's racing and can supply their own advert banner which we will put up for them.

I need the trailer from 1st June to 11th June.

If you know a freind of a freind please help.

gaz

Default Re: I need some Help please - a curtain side trailer for the big lake stage

I would suggest you try the local haulage companies to the venue, whoever loans you a trailer is not going to want to pay a driver to deliver and later collect it if it’s a long trip. Try narrowing down the search here for a good starting place.

Very active > 100 posts Comps Cttee.
    Scrutineer
    Club Member

Talking Re: I need some Help please - a curtain side trailer for the big lake stage

I'd narrow it down to Nottingham as a first point of call..........

gaz

Default Re: I need some Help please - a curtain side trailer for the big lake stage

oop's that'l help (it was early)

More than 30 posts! Club Member garagewayne's Avatar

Try Stobart, could be the sort of thing they are interested in helping with http://www.stobartgroup.co.uk/contact-us/