Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 12

Thread: 503 for sale

  1. #1
    More than 30 posts! Club Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    66

    Default 503 for sale

    I have a Rotax 503 for sale! I purchased it 2 years ago as part of a complete craft owned by Kev Eastwood. I ran it for a full season 2010, them paul joyce ran the craft and engine in novice for the main part of last season. It comes complete with Bing carbs and exausts. Other running gear is available on request.

    It will be going on Ebay next weekend but if anyone is interested in advance please PM me with an offer.

    The engin has resently been stripped down and serviced.

    Sold as seen

    This has not been an easy choice but as i will not be racing this year (I am taking on the club shop/info trailer) I thought it best to sell and start again when I go back into racing.

    best wishes

    jo driscoll

  2. #2
    Extremely active > 250 posts! Club Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    338

    Default Re: 503 for sale

    well -good on yer for taking on the shop Jo.

    I hope you get good support though the year.

    You can count on the best position possible at the big lake - there is one great spot where the whole course can be seen so it will be a very busy plot - oh, and that puts you right next to the hovverinn!!!

  3. #3
    Very active > 100 posts Club Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    105

    Wink Re: 503 for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by rhodes5577 View Post
    well -good on yer for taking on the shop Jo.

    I hope you get good support though the year.

    You can count on the best position possible at the big lake - there is one great spot where the whole course can be seen so it will be a very busy plot - oh, and that puts you right next to the hovverinn!!!
    I might be shop helper for that one then hehe

  4. #4
    Very active > 100 posts Council
    Club Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    222

    Default Re: 503 for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by jodrisc View Post
    I have a Rotax 503 for sale! I purchased it 2 years ago as part of a complete craft owned by Kev Eastwood.

    Perhaps saying it used to be mine or the fact PJ drove it... is not a good selling point

  5. #5
    More than 10 posts! Club Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: 503 for sale

    Hi Jo i am interested in the 503 not sure what to offer as not raced before will be entering novice this year can you give me an idea of what you want.. Marc

  6. #6
    Extremely active > 250 posts! Club Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    338

    Wink Re: 503 for sale

    Quote Originally Posted by bradle5584 View Post
    Hi Jo i am interested in the 503 not sure what to offer as not raced before will be entering novice this year can you give me an idea of what you want.. Marc
    just in case you didnt spot it- you will need a craft as well as an engine

  7. #7
    Very active > 100 posts Club Member datkins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    233

    Default Re: 503 for sale

    I've got an Osprey hull with fan skirts and drive train but no engine......

  8. #8
    Forum God > 400 posts Club Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    462

    Default Re: 503 for sale

    bradle5584
    Re: 503 for sale

    Hi Jo i am interested in the 503 not sure what to offer as not raced before will be entering novice this year can you give me an idea of what you want.. Marc


    Marc has been flying hovercraft for years!!! He has 6 of them but no 503!!!

    Chris
    Chris and the boys

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale :Cobra 5 P Arrow for sale; new craft
    By craemers in forum Hovercraft stuff for sale!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7-Sep-13, 10:39 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •