+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post removed

More than 30 posts! Scrutineer
    Club Member

Default Post removed

I posted on Tuesday night about fuel cut off valves ... it now appears to have been pulled..... why????

Keith

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member Jon Pert's Avatar

Default Re: Post removed

Because it was a commercial advert I should think. Don't know for sure as it wasn't me that deleted it and I didn't see it!

Against the rules as shown in the welcome thread of the for sale forum here http://www.hovercraft.org.uk/showthr...?21576-Welcome!
    Last edited by Jon Pert; 19-Apr-12 at 08:18 AM.
    Cheers

SixpackPert

"Computer games don't affect kids. If Pacman would have affected us as children, we would now run around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music"

Very active > 100 posts Club Member

Default Re: Post removed

These I take it are what we should be aware of for this year and being brought into construction regs for next?? I'm sure some people won't know what or where to look for one! Some aspects of "rules" I think should be overlooked occasionally as in the long run it helps everyone out! Yes Keith is commercial when I saw the original post I didn't see it as an "advert" Thanks Keith for tracking some down!

I am also sure that we will get to the end of the season and still quite a few that still won't know that their craft needs one for 1213

+ Reply to Thread