Thread: Hacketts

More than 30 posts! Scrutineer
    Club Member

Default Hacketts

May be me ... I am getting old.... but where are the details of where Hacketts is, having been there before its not problem but I can find no address or instruction for our European visitors....

Keith

Very active > 100 posts Club Member clarke5677's Avatar

Default Re: Hacketts

As soundly, and correctly requested by Keith;

Hackett Lakes/Fisheries
    Adbolton Lane,
    Holme PierrePont,
    Nottingham,
    NG12 2LD

Anyone unsure or uncertain, aim for the National Watersports Centre on Adboulton Lane, keep following the main road past the Watersports Centre, then a camp site on the right, past Blotts Country Club on the left. The road starts to get a little tight (possible single file for campers etc...). As you progress the main road goes through a section where the high trees join above you, and it becomes a little dark - WATCH OUT FOR THE THREE SPEED HUMPS - which can be a little severe. A couple of hundred yards down the road you will see a crossroads, on the right is a sign post to Hackett Fisheries, turn here. For those whom haven't been or can't remember, this right turn is around 315 degrees back on it's self, so long loads beware!! There will be signposts etc...

As with all our venues please mind your speed on David's land and we look forward to seeing you arriving safely on Thursday/Friday and beyond!!

If anyone is arriving late please PM me or contact me ASAP to make arrangements as we will be locking the gate at midnight!!!!

Any issues PM me on here and I'll try to help!!!

Cheers

Darren - Team Nationwide Fire
    Last edited by clarke5677; 21-May-13 at 05:14 PM.

More than 30 posts! Scrutineer
    Club Member

Default Re: Hacketts

Hi Darren,

The reason I raised the issue was not for me but for some French friends who are intending to join us at Hachett's but could not find location details on the HCGB website.

The information does not appear on the calendar of events or anywhere else that is obvious...

Keith