We have received an enquiry from Andy. If anyone can help him, please contact him. Unfortunately I am already committed elsewhere.

Chris

Dear Sir/madam

a few weeks ago I contacted your organisation to see if you would be interested in being part of a huge fundraiser for The Fire Fighters Charity. Each year we run a massive ladies only Driving Challenge event at RAF Alconbury, nr Huntingdon. This year we aim to raise 30,000 and have up to 300 ladies driving some incredible machinery around the site.

On 11 May Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Services, together with Alconbury Driving School will host our largest LDC yet, and we are looking for new and exciting vehicles to challenge our ladies. Obviously we can offer lots of exciting fire engines but its the unusual craft and vehciles that we are now looking for support with.

to give you a flavour of our event, please see the Youtube footage here taken by one of our previous participants: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qivdXP6nYVI

If I can offer any further information please get in touch on 01234 845116 or 07795 038870 or email andy.peckham@bedsfire.com or ldc@bedsfire.com

thank you
Andy