Thread: Blue Peter at Magnolls Farm.

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Default Blue Peter at Magnolls Farm.

BBC Blue Peter are filming at Magnolls' farm which is the first Round of the National Championships. I would like to have them feature the youngsters and youth groups on the programme.

As with most things 'filming' the schedule has changed. They will now be having their initial training at Jake's place in Leicestershire on Tuesday 29th April. They will be filming their practice and races on Monday 5th May. We are then going to use a four seater hovercraft to film them flying around television centre in Manchester on 15th May.

This does mean that any new build hovercraft can be 'fettled' before filming on the Monday.

Chris
    Chris and the boys

More than 30 posts! Family/group Member

Question Re: Blue Peter at Magnolls Farm.

Quote Originally Posted by daly5546 View Post
    BBC Blue Peter are filming at Magnolls' farm which is the first Round of the National Championships. I would like to have them feature the youngsters and youth groups on the programme.
    Let me check i am reading this right, Blue Peter (the CBBC show) will be filming the first race meeting - magnolls farm - and because of this the schedule has been changed. they will be filming on the monday through pratice and racing.

Will they be filming the 'behind the scenes' (E.g. Our camera crew, how the marshals behave and the course pack up) and will they be around for the awards?

I don't mind helping them on the day, if you would like me to show them round or something...

Thanks
    Jonathan Stevens
    Racing 110 for lightSracing