Thread: Magnolls Live this weekend

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Default Magnolls Live this weekend

Live coverage of this weekends first national of the 2014 season should be available on www.hover-racing.org starting at 1400 on saturday and 1130 on sunday and monday. Saturday is usually a bit of a setup day so hopefully by sunday the coverage will be better!

The BBC will also be featuring hovercraft in the sports slot of BBC Breakfast on saturday morning.

There will be a short trailer for septembers event at Glanusk in 'Coast and Country' at 8pm next friday 9th may on ITV1 Wales, for those of you in Wales; or afterwards on www.itv.com/coastandcountry.

Keith Oakley

Very active > 100 posts Club Member

Default Re: Magnolls Live this weekend

Great stuff Keith, will it be 'i' device compatible ?

Forum God > 400 posts Club Member

Hi Russ - we're using the same software that Ross Hammond developed at the end of last season so it should work on 'i' devices and Androids. Please feedback any probs. We're going to be testing a new digital video mixing desk from David Atkins so expect some disruption. There's unlikely to be any live lapchart service this weekend.

Fabulous coverage on BBC Breakfast this morning - congrats to Chris Daly and Phil Tatershall. Don't forget we're at Magnolls Farm Haslingden Old Road Ostwaldtwistle Accrington Lancs BB5 3RF. Its a bit of a practise day today with only one round of racing later in the day, but a full racing on Sunday and Monday

Keith Oakley

Very active > 100 posts Club Member datkins's Avatar

For all of those out there wanting to see a glimpse of Charlies acrobatics I have the first part of it in this clip http://youtu.be/7DP-mS5wN0I
    I've got another view but it needs some work so will try and clip it out and blow it up.....
    Onboard from Nils Atkins (144)