water- there will be a water trailer on site but the water should not be used for drinking. you are advised to buy bottled water for direct consumption. please try to use as little site water as possible as it's a real pain getting the tanks re filled.
hook up - you will be allocated a single camping space near to the generator. do bring your own extension leads to avoid being right on top of each other
camping - there will be attendants on hand to direct you to your pitch and please co operate as space is very tight this year on the main camping area. we will need you to pitch up in lines and not in random corrals which take up space. there is the second camping area along the track that goes past the paddock to the quiet end field. You are welcome to pitch up in that field however you wish. this will be well away from the live music so will be a good idea for those with the next generation of racers on board!
entertainment - we have two bands laid on for you so there's something to see and enjoy on both Sat and Sun evenings - its free ( paid for out of gate money) so come and enjoy. its laid on for you and trust me the bands are very good, I spent many hours research in pubs watching their gigs, hard work but it had to be done!
the course- altered this year as a result of the new owners of part of the land. we will just have to live with these compromises
hog roast - the caterers will have a list with your names and number of meals - you don't need to bring a receipt - just give them your name and number of meals and they will serve you - and don't use someone else's name to blag a free meal !!!!!!!!!
we have sold a really good number of meals so its looking like a big night out -thanks so much for your support.
the bar has agreed to pitch prices at just 3.00 a pint PLEASE support them so they can make a little honest profit and then they will come next time

arrivals - site open from 16.30 Thursday - BUT you might have to be moved if you pitch up in the hook up zone - ask Keith Rhodes for advice before you drive your pegs in please!!

help - all help with setting up is truly gratefully welcomed. do what you can please

litter - don't walk by- please help by picking it up, even if its not yours if the public don't see litter on the floor they tend not to just drop theirs. a tidy site is a return visit next year!!

I am not going to be able to keep in contact from Thursday other than my mobile

if you have a real problem get in touch with me only if it cant wait on 07894 697891