Thread: TS3 for Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    More than 30 posts! Club Member

Default TS3 for Sale

Up for sale is my BMW powered TS3.

I am moving away from the hovercraft scene so this craft is up for sale.

No expense has been spared and the craft has very few hours since being built.

The hull component kit is one of the very few Norfolk Hovercraft kits in existence.

Comes with trailer and is ready to fly.

I am looking for 9000 for this craft, which is what it has cost me to build.

The craft will be going on ebay in a few days time, but offering it on here first

Very active > 100 posts Club Member

Default Re: TS3 for Sale

Last advert from 2013 !

Up for grabs is my TS3 hull kit which as you all know was suppl;ied by Norfolk Hovercraft at the end of December. This is the only TS3 hull with the one piece bottom and the realigned lift duct built in rather than riveted on afterwards. It also comes with a BMW R1100 engine and electronics as supplied by Motorworks. I also have some of the other mechanical bits needed for the kit.
    There are plenty of pictures on here or facebook of the kit build to date so I wont upload any more.

I will let this go for 4500 which is a bargain.
    Apr 16, 2013, 8:44 am

Doubled in value since April 2013 - really ?? What else has been added to it please
    Last edited by Del Smart; 14-Jan-15 at 07:15 PM.

Last edited by Alan Wilkins; 14-Jan-15 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Smart View Post
    Last advert from 2013 !

Up for grabs is my TS3 hull kit which as you all know was suppl;ied by Norfolk Hovercraft at the end of December. This is the only TS3 hull with the one piece bottom and the realigned lift duct built in rather than riveted on afterwards. It also comes with a BMW R1100 engine and electronics as supplied by Motorworks. I also have some of the other mechanical bits needed for the kit.
    There are plenty of pictures on here or facebook of the kit build to date so I wont upload any more.

I will let this go for 4500 which is a bargain.
    Apr 16, 2013, 8:44 am

Doubled in value since April 2013 - really ??

More than happy to show you the receipts.

Sorry but its this sort of attitude within hovercraft land is one of the reason why I am getting out
    Last edited by Alan Wilkins; 14-Jan-15 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Wilkins View Post
    More than happy to show you the receipts.

Sorry but its this sort of attitude within hovercraft land is one of the reason why I am getting out

I asked as I was interested in buying and wondered what had been added to increase the value !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Del Smart View Post
    I asked as I was interested in buying and wondered what had been added to increase the value !!!
    Sorry Del, but over the last couple of years I have had so many sarcastic comments from different people in hover land that I have become paranoid :-(

When I originally put the TS3 up for sale I was actually asking less than it cost me at the time. I have receipts for his craft build which total a little over 9000.

If the craft sells then great, if it doesn't then I shall keep it but stay away from the hover community and do my own thing.

Incidentally most of the snarky comments have not come from members of the HCGB.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Wilkins View Post

Incidentally most of the snarky comments have not come from members of the HCGB.
    I hope my message didn't come across as snarky - I was interested in the craft rather than the politics especially as your comment would suggest that the problem isn't with HCGB members.

Good luck with selling the craft and I hope you one day come back and enjoy using hovercraft in whatever way you can.