Thread: Wanted - Craft suitable for Junior

Newbie Club Member

Thumbs up Wanted - Craft suitable for Junior

Looking for a ready to race craft and trailer suitable for Junior races for next season. Limited budget. Not looking to buy/collect until after New Year. Any help appreciated.

More than 30 posts! Club Member

Default Re: Wanted - Craft suitable for Junior

Quote Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
    Looking for a ready to race craft and trailer suitable for Junior races for next season. Limited budget. Not looking to buy/collect until after New Year. Any help appreciated.

Hey up,

Without being rude, you are asking a hell of a lot for a "limited budget."

Can you tell us where you are? Or how far you are prepared to travel?

Good hunting

P.S. when you get the time, put up an intro. Who,What,Where,Why etc.

Cheers.

Newbie Club Member

Thanks for your reply. By limited budget I mean I don't have an open ended bank account and at present I do not know how much a craft will cost until there are some available for me to look into. My son, Dylan raced this year using scrapper which unfortunately will not be available next year. We are based in Hampshire and will travel as far as need be for the right craft. Hope that helps.

Thanks for your reply. By limited budget I mean I don't have an open ended bank account and at present I do not know how much a craft will cost until there are some available for me to look into. My son, Dylan raced this year using scrapper which unfortunately will not be available next year. We are based in Hampshire and will travel as far as need be for the right craft. Hope that helps.
    Hey up,

Your based in Hampshire, your in good company then. I'm in Portsmouth.
    I will be working on mine on Saturday afternoon (weather permitting) if you want to come down and see what 650 gets you in terms of a 2nd hand hull and where a further 3850 gets you in terms of general investment, your more than welcome.
    In fact your welcome no matter what the weather.

PM for address and contact details.

People do sell craft directly on here, but not very often. Mostly they are only integrated craft, though that is most likely what Dylan has been using until now.

Good Hunting.
    Last edited by Aaron; 15-Nov-15 at 06:30 PM.

Newbie Club Member

Many thanks for your reply and your very kind offer. Unfortunately we are busy this weekend, but perhaps could arrange some other time and pick your brains. I am in contact with various people in the club who have kindly said they will let me know if they hear of any craft for sale. I appreciate that it is an expensive sport, but when you have a very enthusiastic 12 year old you obviously try to do your best to encourage this enthusiasm.

Many thanks for your reply and your very kind offer. Unfortunately we are busy this weekend, but perhaps could arrange some other time and pick your brains. I am in contact with various people in the club who have kindly said they will let me know if they hear of any craft for sale. I appreciate that it is an expensive sport, but when you have a very enthusiastic 12 year old you obviously try to do your best to encourage this enthusiasm.

Shame,

Its what I do most Saturdays, so just drop me a PM when you are free and I'll give you my address and details.

Cheers